Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1

Well today is day 1 of the new blog. I'm still figuring things out so work with me! I figured I would start of with some of my favorite books of 2011 since we are starting a new year. Starting with (pics via goodreads) These are books that I truly enjoyed reading and can not wait to read the next ones in the series! I started reading a lot after I got a kindle for Christmas a year ago so some of these books have been out for a while. And these are just a few of my favorites. I read about 100 books or so last year.
Jennifer Armentrouts books!
DaimonHalf-BloodObsidian
Next is H.M. Ward:
Demon KissedCursedTorn
Jus Accardo:
Touch
Jayde Scott:
A Job From HellDoomedVoodoo Kiss
Samantha Young:
Moon SpellRiver CastBlood SolsticeBlood Will TellBlood PastShades of BloodSlumberSmokeless Fire
M. Leighton:
For the Love of a VampireDestined for a VampireTo Kill an AngelThe ReapingThe ReckoningWiccanCaterpillar, A Paranormal Roma...
Lauren Kate:
FallenTormentPassion

No comments:

Post a Comment