Monday, January 23, 2012

Inner Demons (Peachville High Demons #2) by Sarra Cannon

Goodreads Summary:
Becoming a Demons cheerleader was the last thing Harper Madison expected when she moved to the small town of Peachville. Now that she's an official member of the squad, her training can begin. Only, this is no normal group of cheerleaders. Harper isn't there to learn dances and cheers. She became a cheerleader in order to finally learn how to control the magic inside.

The Peachville Demons cheerleading squad is really a training ground for a powerful coven of witches called the Order of Shadows. The training opens up a new world for Harper. It's a world of beauty and magic beyond her wildest dreams, but also a world of pressure and impossible expectations.

A world where every secret hides an even darker secret.

If you haven't read book one please don't read this review as it may be full of spoilers for you! 


My Review:
It seems like I am devouring this series. I finished the second book in about a day and a half, same as the first! These books just keep surprising me. I think I know what will happen and then it doesn’t happen. That’s a key factor to a great book. Another thing I love about these books is the chapter titles. I know that’s a pretty random thing to comment on. But, if you’ve read the books you probably know why. It always keeps me wondering.

I really liked Harper in the first book and have only continued to like her in the second. She is such a strong and unselfish female character. It’s nice to see a strong character who is willing to help everyone. I also kind of started to like the cheerleaders in this book too. I know, crazy right! I wasn’t expecting to. And witches! I never guessed these books were about witches! I love me a good magical story!

Again with this one Harper is still working on a relationship with Drake. Which also makes her a stronger person. I really liked the homecoming parts of the book. I think every girl deserves a night like that. I guess I just really like how she went about that whole part. I am very happy with the ending and I can’t wait to see what happens in book 3! I have started reading it already tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment