Thursday, January 12, 2012

Satan's Stone by H.M. Ward Review

Goodreads Summary:
A single stone can heal the Sapphire Serum that's poisoning Ivy Taylor and destroy the powerful demon who is hunting her—but she has to find it first. Forced into an alliance with her worst enemy, Ivy searches for Satan's Stone. But she learns that the cost of using the stone's power may be more than she can pay. If Ivy fails to retrieve the stone in time, she risks losing more than her soul and her true love—she risks the annihilation of the world. 

My Review:
Satan's Stone is the 4th book in H.M. Ward's Demon Kissed series. If you haven't read these books yet I highly recommend them! They just keep getting better and better. In this book Ivy has decided to look for Satan's Stone. She is convinced that this is the only thing that will defeat Kreturus the demon king. She is on a journey to save her friends, family, and the world...no pressure or anything! Things don't go quite according to plan and some huge revelations are made in this book. There was one point where I actually cried...I know right. I felt so bad for Ivy because she seemed to get tortured and beaten a lot in this book. Not in the way you think either. It's all part of the blood bargain!


There is still trouble in paradise between Collin and Ivy. I really hope that their relationship heats back up and they can somehow work through things. There relationship was sooo cute and so sweet that I wouldn't like it if it ended badly. But, given what happened at the end of this book I don't see that happening, which makes me sad. I won't say why because I still want you to enjoy the book! 


The story flowed together very well and I was constantly wondering what was going to happen and who was involved with what! It is a story full of action, suspense, love, and heartbreak. All the components of a great story. I have become rather attached to the characters and wanting the best for them despite all the bad things that have now happened. I guess that's another mark of a great series. The next book The 13th Prophecy comes out on March 6, 2012 and yea it is definitely on my calendar already! I could give this book no less then 5 stars. 
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment