Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shadow Demons (Peachville High Demons #4) by Sarra Cannon

Goodreads Summary:
In Peachville, there's a fine line between good and evil.

That line is about to be crossed.

If you haven't read the other books in this series this review may contain spoilers for you! 


My Review:
First, of all I love the simplicity of the Goodreads summary! It is pretty much perfect. All I can say about this book is WOW! I am constantly surprised by this series. I seriously have no idea what’s going to happen next. This book was amazing. I love how Harper is so confident with herself! She is being forced to grow up faster than a normal teen and has so much extra pressure being the future Prima. She also learns a heap of information in this one. A few secrets/things that she has been wondering are cleared up. I won’t say what however, you have to read the series!!! Harper also gets to start training with Zara. Who is very cool by the way. She is one of my new favorites haha. I know, it changes with every review! But, what can I say, the story is written so well that I feel this need to keep reading to see what is going to happen next.

I still really do love Jackson! I can’t really say why because it would be spoilerific so all I can say is that he is a really caring person/demon and I really enjoy his relationship with Harper. It appears to be based on love and respect rather than lust and that is awesome!

I have finished books 3 and 4 in about 4 days and I have already started reading book 5. But, I figured I should get these reviews up because you need to start reading this series!!! I can’t wait to see what happens in book 5 and I can honestly say that I have no idea what will happen and I’m very excited to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment