Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Destined for a Vampire (Blood Like Poison #2) by M. Leighton

Goodreads Summary:
Ridley Heller thought that all her problems would be over if she could have Bo back—back from the dead. But what Ridley didn’t know was that her wish would come at a price.


Bo survived a condition that would have killed a lesser vampire, or any vampire for that matter. The only reason he didn’t die is because of who he is, someone Ridley doesn’t know at all. Someone Bo himself doesn’t know at all.


As Ridley gets closer to finding out Bo’s true identity, she discovers that loving him could also come at a price, a price much higher than she ever could have imagined. The question is: is there any such thing as a price too high to pay for Bo? For his love, for his safety, for eternity in his arms?


My review:
This review may be more spoilery because I don't know how to make it work without some little ones. In Destined for a Vampire, I was on the edge of my seat constantly wondering what was going on or what could this possibly lead to!?! I was not able to figure out what was going to happen next which was really refreshing.  The quality of vampire traits are very interesting. I particularly liked the idea that they turn completely invisible without blood! So cool!


Ridley thought more about her sister I felt like in this book. I felt bad that her parents were so screwed up over her sisters death that they kind of forgot they had another daughter who was alive and right in front of them. Savannah is super fun in this book too! Some interesting things happen with some of the other group members that I never saw coming! 


Bo and Ridley are just as cute as they were before. They are willing to give their lives for each other and that makes for a great book! Glad there is no love triangles too! I was way off about Sebastian and Lilly haha. Clearly my radar for detecting who people are is way off. This book ended with a lot of open ended questions. Hopefully book 3 will answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment