Tuesday, May 1, 2012

M. Leighton Day on the Blog

Today I uploaded all my reviews of one of my favorite authors books. So I decided to declare it M. Leighton day on the blog haha. It took a while...there were a lot! M. Leighton is one of my favorite authors and I have read almost all of her books. If you haven't read any of them yet I would recommend that you do! If you would like to see a list of her books that I have read and review links just go to the Book Reviews tab and scroll down to her name. It is in alphabetical order then arranged by series. Also on her blog you can find a tab for purchasing signed books as well as some awesome swag! Yes, I have 2 signed books :) I also found out today while stocking her blog that Madly #3 will be coming out in MAY!! YAY! So pick up your copies today to prepare people!





Author Bio (From Amazon) 
I was born and raised in the United States, and I've lived in several of the fabulous fifty. Though I currently live in the deep South, I spent much of my childhood up North and hope to return there one day. A few other things about me: I believe that sometimes you have to look really, REALLY hard to find the good in people, but it's there. I believe that I'm shrinking (I swear five years ago I was two inches taller). I believe my husband is quite possibly one of the most amazing men in the entire world (I can't be sure because I haven't met all of them). I believe coffee and chocolate, when combined, could be the basis for world peace. I believe that Jesus rocks and communism doesn't. I believe that white makes me look fat and black collects lint. I believe summer's too hot, winter's too cold and fall was made for football. I like dogs better than cats and the first movie in a trilogy is invariably the best. But most of all, I believe that love conquers all.


Her Blog link: http://mleightonbooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment