Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #18


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.




Title: Unchained (Nephilium Rising)
Author: J. Lynn
Release Date: Winter/Spring 2013
Series Number: 1

Goodreads Summary:
Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

My Thoughts:
Unchained is the first book in the Nephilium Rising series by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout's pen name). I have loved all of her books including her adult book Tempting the Best Man. So I can only imagine how awesome she will be able to write a paranormal adult book!!! After reading Tempting the Best Man I can only imagine the greatness!! I can't wait! It did get pushed back a couple months but, I think this one will be worth the wait!

2 comments: