Sunday, November 18, 2012

Secrets Vol. 4 by Ella Steele

Goodreads Summary:

At night, when Anna closes her eyes, everything comes rushing back; the sensuous sound of Cole’s voice, his scalding touch, and the way his eyes roved over her body like he could never get enough. Flirtation, promises of passionate sex, and nights filled with Cole’s sexy smile are gone. Anna worries that her crush on Cole was something more, because her life is total agony without him.

Anna realizes she’s at a turning point. Someone burned her. This isn’t a little blister that would go away on its own, it’s an inferno that destroyed everything it touched. In a matter of minutes, Anna lost her future and the man who holds her heart.

Anna has to decide how and when to get even with the person who destroyed her life—Sophia Sottero.


This is an Adult romance and is not a YA book. Just an FYI to readers.

My Review:
Volume 4 is mostly about Anna trying to figure out what to do with her life after all the crap goes down with Cole and Sophia. An epic battle is about to be fought in the courts I think. When Anna is called to be a witness its just the icing on the cake for her. After Cole broke her heart Anna goes through a rough time. She is depressed about how things went down with Cole and pissed at Sophia and I don't blame her at all.  I hope Sophia gets what is coming to her because I wanted to punch her in the face. I was proud of Anna for standing up to her! Throughout Volume 4 Anna feels like she is being watched all the time. Perhaps she is being paranoid because of the news paper article but, maybe she's not....you will have to read to find out!!

Cole is still super hot and cold towards Anna for a good portion of Volume 4. This leaves the doors wide open for Jessie! I found myself liking Jessie more and more. He seems like a stand up guy who wants to do the right thing. Volume 4 gives us a pretty hot love scene as well! Woohoo! I know, I've been waiting for it to! Who it was with however, will remain a secret!! Yes, I know lame joke but, I had to do it. You have to read to find out sorry, I refuse to give that away. Edward still creeps me out. He's all weird and stalker like and I don't like that.

Volume 4 leaves you on one heck of a cliff hanger. My heart was pounding by the time I read the last sentence. I have no idea what's going to happen. It could be anyone! It could be a good guy or a bad guy! I need to know! That probably makes no sense to you yet but, when you read the last sentence you will know exactly what I am feeling. Volume 5 please!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this latest book! I really liked how Anna finally stood up to Sotero! And what a cliffhanger! How could Holly leave it like that...I wanna know who is on the other side of that bathroom door!

    ReplyDelete