Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #24


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Avow (The Archers of Avalon)
Author: Chelsea Fine
Release Date: December 11, 2012
Series Number: 3

Goodreads Summary:
Scarlet remembers. Everything. Her past lives, Tristan, Gabriel, Nate: she remembers it all--including how to get to the Fountain of Youth. But time is running out. 

Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the Fountain of Youth is the only thing that can save Scarlet and her loved ones. But the water comes at a price.

With lives--and hearts--at stake, Scarlet leads her friends on a dangerous journey to the Fountain of Youth. Where eternal life is possible, but death is certain.

My Thoughts:
I loooove the Archers of Avalon series. It is a series full of mystery and romance. It has a different kind of paranormal story then I have ever read. I am full blown Tristan fan and I hope they story ends well with them and they get their happily ever after. They have been through a lot and deserve some happiness and peace for once. The curse has kept them apart for so long...Anyway, I am really looking forward to this release!! I have reviews up for the other two if you are interested.

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series before- but a paranormal story with mystery and romance? I'm there!
    Love the sound of these books- you've just increased my own wishlist!
    Hope you get this book soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this book!! And I love how it sounds. :)
    Here's my post http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-4.html
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book 3 is going to be out soon? And I haven't even started reading the first one! I have to start this! Hope you'll grab the book when it's released. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series, but I've been hearing a lot about it lately! :) I really want to check out the first book. Awesome choice :)

    Janina
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this series but it definitely sounds interesting! I'll need to add that to my library wishlist.

    Here's my WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series, but I'll have to check it out!

    Here's my WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing about these - that they're really good! Maybe I should give them a go, yah? ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WW - http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-8-pretty-sly.html

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this series before, but the Fountain of Youth sounds really interesting! I hope you get it and enjoy it! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've come across this one last week, sounds like a really good one :)

    Hope you get it soon :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I haven't heard of this series, but I love archers!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-17_28.html

    ReplyDelete