Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spark by Nicole Sobon

Goodreads Summary:

"Spark" is a short story prequel to Submerged (available 2/14/13) told from Glate's POV.

Ten years ago, when the Outbreak destroyed the only home I knew, I thought that the worst had happened. I was wrong.

Every day is a battle, and there are no guarantees.

But her?

I'm willing to risk it all for her.

She has ignited something in me, something I haven't felt since my mother's death - a burning hope.



My Review:
Spark is a very quick read. It is a prequel to Submerged and helps set up the world before the full length book. You can probably read Spark in an hour or so. We get to know Glate, who I'm sure is going to be a very fun guy to read about in Submerged. The world doesn't sound to great after a virus runs its course through it. They keep talking about the ocean rising and eventually covering everything. I hope we get to learn more about that in Submerged. We also get our first glimpse of Tay. Who appears to be a fiery red head with attitude. I can't wait to dive into Submerged!

No comments:

Post a Comment