Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 11

So I came across this on some other blogs today and was like "I am so doing this!" The 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge was created by April at Good Books, Good Wine. This was a super creative idea and I fully intend to have fun with it! Here is the link to her Day 1 post: Day 1 Post Link

























Show off! 5 of your best blog posts!

These were super fun to do. Be sure to look at 1 and 2. They were fun to do. It's hard to express emotion sometimes so I use pictures and videos. Check them out!

  1. This is my favorite because of the amazing video I put with it! Quite funny if you ask me. Best One
  2. LOVE this author and this was a super fun tour post! Second Best One
  3. My first book tour ever post! Third Best One
  4. This was my best giveaway post! Again I like the moving picture things. Fourth Best
  5. I feel like this was just a good review. Nothing to special other then I LOVED the book. Fifth Best

No comments:

Post a Comment