Thursday, July 4, 2013

ARC Review of The Arrangement #8 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
Nothing ever goes the way it should. Marty is barely a friend any more, and the roommate from hell is doing Naked Guy on my couch again. It’s bad enough that it feels like my life is coming apart at the seams.


There’s one man that has held it together for the past few weeks, but things change. All it takes is a few words and everything shatters.

Genre: New Adult Romance 

This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each. 


~The Arrangement Vol 1-8 are on sale now.~


My Review:
Things for Avery seem to just get worse and worse. During the 8th Vol. Sean in pretty much not there, except for the beginning. The parts that he is there for is steamy and romantic all at the same time. I am hoping so much that these two will be together. They are like to broken pieces that fit together perfectly. I think that they could help each other heal each other! But, they decide that they are better off apart. That they can't give each other what they need. This leaves Avery broken. She no longer cares about what Black will have her do. I think that Black is a vile woman who needs to get laid herself. Will Avery be able to see multiple clients? Can she let go and just do it?

Avery's other clients don't seem to end well. I'm glad that Gabe was so close. Things could have got really bad for one in particular. The one thing I loved about Black in this one is how she called Avery out. I feel like  she is jut playing along. That she won't actually do anything with these other men. I guess we will see. Especially with what happened at the end!! I was shocked at who opened that hotel room door. I need to see what is going to happen next because there are so many more questions now! Not only with the surprise client but, with what Peter said to Avery is still weighing on her. I hope she takes his advice. 

Once again I need the next volume! I am in love with this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment