Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #67

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title:  Return to Sender
Author: Julie Cross
Release Date: November 15, 2013
Series Number: 2

Goodreads Summary:
Follow up to Letters to Nowhere, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in teen sports fiction!

If only summer could last forever…

Karen and Jordan might be out in the open with their relationship, but that doesn't make it any easier for them to face events looming in the future. Like Jordan leaving for college halfway across the country. Or Karen's win at a big international gymnastics competition setting the bar high for her future and adding pressure like she's never experienced before. 


But when Nina Jones (aka-US Gymnastics Dictator), makes plans for Karen and teammate Stevie to train at a gymnastics camp for a month—the same camp where Jordan coaches—romantic summer interludes replace their fears of being apart. Both Jordan and Karen know that when fall comes, some very tough decisions will have to be made, but for now, it’s stolen kisses, racing hearts, and whispered words.

My Thoughts
I really enjoyed the first book and am excited that she is going to do smaller more frequent volumes so we don't have to wait as long! I am really excited to see where things will go for Karen and Jordan. Should get interesting!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get your book soon! I HATE waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good!! Hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit it's totally not my sort of thing ;) I hope you don't have to wait too long though, thanks for sharing!
    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like gymnastics, so I should probably look into this series. I'll have to get the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard about this book before but it looks good. I hope you get it soon and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen this one before, but if you enjoyed the first book, then I hope you enjoy this one too! Thanks for stopping by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete