Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feature and Follow

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question of the week
Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.
I would have to say that Tiff over at Escaping One Book @ a Time is my blogging BFF. She is from the North, don't want to be to specific :) I am also accustom to cold weather and such. She is very nice and willing to put up with my not knowing how to do things sometimes haha. We pretty much like the same genre in books.

I have received help from other bloggers who have been great if I have question. I would have to say there are a lot of posts from random blogs that have helped me too.

Also just an FYI, I might not be able to get back to people this week. My Grandma passed away on Wednesday and I will be out of town for the rest of the week for the funeral.

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. So sorry about your grandma. Two of my grandparents passed away in 2013 so I've become accustomed to funerals. I hope you're able to enjoy your time seeing your family though.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your grandma :( I hope spending time with your family will help you all to get through the loss!

    Blogger friends are awesome - bookish people are amazing :)


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother, you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your grandmother , I also will keep you and your family in my prayers.

    Don't worry about getting back to me but I am now following you via GFC & Bloglovin
    Kanettra@ A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your loss. Sad time when we lose loved ones =(

    Following you on Bloglovin. RTF when you can? =)

    Opinionated Cupcakes


    ReplyDelete