Monday, January 6, 2014

Objection (Legal Affairs Vol. 1) by Sawyer Bennett

Goodreads Summary:
One year ago, I graduated from law school and embarked on a career as a purveyor of high priced legal shenanigans.

Six months ago, my boyfriend dumped me when I thought he might be proposing.

Two weeks ago, I got drunk and joined a secret sex club.

Two days ago, I had a torrid one-night stand with a stranger.
Today? Well, today I’m contemplating having an affair with my boss. 

Matt Connover is all kinds of forbidden temptation wrapped up in a deliciously wicked package, and he’s made it clear… he’s only interested in sex.

My name is McKayla Dawson but everyone calls me Mac. I work at the powerhouse firm of Connover & Crown, LLP, where the law has never felt so hot.

But between you and me, I’m afraid my heart won’t survive these Legal Affairs.

Legal Affairs is a serial romance with a whole lot of hot and a little bit of funny. It has six volumes that will be released every two weeks, the first one, entitled Objection, on January 10, 2014.

Legal Affairs – Objection – releasing January 10, 2014
Legal Affairs – Stipulation – releasing January 24, 2014
Legal Affairs – Violation – releasing February 7, 2014
Legal Affairs – Mitigation – releasing February 21, 2014
Legal Affairs – Reparation – releasing March 7, 2014

Legal Affairs – Affirmation – releasing March 21, 2014

My Review:
Prepare yourselves for this one because it is sizzling hot! McKayla has just finished law school and is freshly dumped. She is looking for some fun. Her friend helps her take a leap on the wild side. She joins a sex club and gets ready for her first date. She is very nervous about this. Then she sees the most beautiful man shes ever seen and bonus he is looking and walking right towards her. This leads to a wild night of unbridled passion. Seriously...toe curling. The next day McKayla is to start a new job...which she is late for. Her life is about to get turned upside down. What will McKayla do?

Matt is McKayla's new boss. He is kind of a hard ass and for good reason. Mac isn't sure what to do. Let it go and do her job or have an affair with him!! I know which one I vote for. Matt seems like a voracious man with a healthy sexual appetite. The tension between these two is palpable. Their romance is super hot. I'm not sure these two will survive each other! Since this is a serial series we are left with a lot of questions. Will Mac's heart survive Matt? 

I loved this volume. Seriously. Sawyer Bennett has out done herself and in a very short amount of words. I can not wait to see where this is going to go. Bring on the next one! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment