Sunday, April 27, 2014

ARC Review of The Proposition Vol. 4 by H.M. Ward (18+)

Goodreads Summary:
Blackmail. Sex. Ferro. 

There are some mistakes that are too big to fix. I'll never recover from this one. Damn it, I called Bryan an addict and treated him worse. Maybe it was wrong for him to approach me the way he did. Maybe it wasn't right for Bryan to just take what he wanted, consequences be damned. I can't blame him, though--not now that I know the truth. 

Genre: New Adult Romance 
This story unfolds over five volumes approx. 125 pages each.






My Review:
Volume 4 wow! Oh, the suspense!! What the heck is going on with Bryan?! I have been dying to know for some time now. Volume 4 was no different. It picks up right where Volume 3 left off. With Bryan passed out after a fit of pain followed by alcohol. Hallie is very worried about Bryan. She tries to lie to him by telling him they both got drunk and he passed out but, Bryan knows her better then that. He knows that Hallie now suspects that something is seriously wrong with him. Although the sex between these two does an amazing job of keeping you distracted from the big issues. What is wrong with Bryan? Will Hallie ever find out?

I am glad Neil wasn't around much. Just enough for me to hate him more then I did before. What he did with Hallie's money was NOT ok! Ugh, he is just a creep and I really hope he is not who Hallie ends up with.

Things between Hallie and Bryan heat up to a whole new level in this one. Seriously...Just when I thought they were done, they started all over again. Holy crap...a cold shower was needed! Even though the sex was a huge part of this one there are important things that happen too. Hallie finally finds out what is going on with Bryan and his health. It was actually a bitter sweet moment. I am hoping that the walls up between these two will crumble now. They deserve to be happy with whatever time they have left. 

AHH!! I have no idea what is going to happen with these two! I so want a happy ending for them but, I don't think its going to happen. I guess we will have to see what Volume 5 has in store for us and hopefully soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment