Friday, May 6, 2016

Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout

Goodreads Summary:
Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came. She can't believe Daemon stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred.


Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.









My Review:
Ok, I know. I waited FOREVER to read this book. I loved this series so much that I did not want to see it end. Katy and Daemon's story has been one of my absolute favorites. In Opposition, all hell has broken loose. The invasion has started. Luxen are definetly here for a reason. They are also pretty eager to kill humans. They kill them that assimilate their DNA so they look like normal people. Eventually you can't tell the difference anymore. Daemon and Katy do not have it easy. They are targets now and must work together to figure this out. Before everyone is dead. Before the Luxen take over the planet. 

Although things are tense there is still some time for Daemon and Katy lovin. They are hot to trot at some points. I can't imagine it going any other way if the world was so close to ending. Which is so awesome by the way. It's about time these two had frisky time. They are forever a couple against the world. They have so much on their shoulders that taking some time to get away from it then they should. It was a hotter version of these books!

I loved all the secondary characters. There were so many plot twists that I didn't see coming. So many different directions the story went in. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire book. I was eager for more information. I found myself reading late into the night. Even though there were hot times, happy times, and funny times this book was also serious and sad moments. Katy went through a lot, a lot of pain to get where she did. It was not without sacrifice. 

I loved this series. I am so sad to see it end but, I had to finally do it. I had to. I am glad  I did. this was an amazing series and I am glad I got the chance to enjoy it. It was so amazingly written. I can't wait for more books from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment